Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Year to a New Me!

This weekend trip to St. Louis has been incredible for so many reasons... I got to meet and spend time with so many great people that are members of the It Works Family... I gained knowledge on how to help my business grow and help my team succeed... But I feel like the most important information I gained was on improving my own health and well being. I had the privilege of hearing Dr. Don VerHulst discuss natural options on preventing illness and maintaining a harmonious state in our "earth suits" that God has placed us in. I've always tried to stay in good physical shape and make healthy choices, but I'm learning that even with the best intentions that I've been taking the wrong approach in several cases in improving my health. What's amazing is that not only did Dr. Don teach me the "10 Keys to Health"... But that my company, It Works, has so many tools and supplements to help me reach that goal. I cannot wait to share all of the things he taught us and how I'm implementing them with all of you, and to discuss the chronic health issues I'm desperately seeking to eliminate. What health issues would you like to kick to the curb?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment