Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Best. Running. Skirt. Ever.

My friend, Tabitha Hedrick, owner of TStar Running (http://TStarRunning.com) has invented (yes, invented AND patented) the world's most awesome running skirt. Ever. The unique design has hidden pockets in the waistband of the skirt that can hold your energy gels, phone, keys, small child, whatever and things NEVER FALL OUT. I have worn these skirts in an endless number of training runs, Half Marathons and my Marathon, last October, and they are nothing short of amazing. The compression shirts never move, and you can choose any spandex that can be bought. So I knew that when I had a specific need/idea in mind for my newest running skirt that she was my go-to gal. I decided that I wanted to be able to carry my .38 special with me on runs for safety purposes, and that I wanted it to be concealed, but easily accessible, as well as comfortable to run in. With a few extra measurements, she DID IT!!!! It arrived at my house today, and I tried it on (perfect custom fit, of course) and tried out the gun pocket. AMAZING. I cannot WAIT to take this skirt on a run!!! If you love running, or skirts, or running skirts, you HAVE to own one (or many) of her custom sewn awesome ones! P.S. This is not a paid endorsement. I just feel the need to share this awesomeness with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment