Saturday, January 26, 2013

Defining Gel and Peripheral Neuropathy


*** As Always, I want to include that I do not have a medical degree, and that I cannot provide medical advice, but the testimonials from It Works products are amazing! The impact and results cannot be ignored! I know also that our Defining Gel has many uses other than Cellulite firming, which is it's marketed use! I have personally seen amazing results on Eczema***
TESTIMONY!!
"OK this is my story about Defining Gel!!! (Love it) I have suffered from Peripheral Neuropathy for almost 5 years & am amazed at how much better my feet look & feel This is a very graphic picture of my feet before It Works & after. I am using Defining Gel on my feet twice a day, Greens once a day & the wraps ..... .... Once again, sorry I know the picture is graphic!"---Debbie  www.rockyourbodywraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment