Friday, January 18, 2013

Freedom 2013

Today was registration day at It Works Conference 2013!!! We got to shop in the It Works store and went to the amazing kickoff!! It was wild and had tons of awesome music, and we got to hear great success stories from other IW distributors!!! I want to be on that stage one day!!! I also ran into Mark Pentecost, the CEO of It Works, while in the store!! He was kind enough to stop for a picture with me. I am so ready to share this opportunity with others and build my team with people who are ready to change their lives... And for $99?! Which includes Wraps to sell to immediately make that money back?! A priceless investment. More updates on Freedom 2013 to come!!! If you want to learn more about joining my team, email me at jazar31583@yahoo.com, call/text me at 3345496369 or FB message me!!! Www.rockyourbodywraps.compo

No comments:

Post a Comment